Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh My Family

On The 28th our family got together for pictures! They say that doctors kids are always sick and dentists kids always have cavity's, well I guess you could say photographers family's are rarely photographed. At least that's the case for us. It had been three years since all of us have had a picture taken together. So about 2 months ago, I started planning family pictures. Our family has a annual gingerbread making night so this seemed like the perfect night. Everyone got off work and was in town and changed plans and and and. . . And then it started to rain. And rain. And rain. Up until about an hour before we were supposed to meet, everyone was calling or texting me asking when I was going to accept defeat. I called Jessica and told her, "I don't care if we have to cram everyone in the studio, we are taking a picture today!" Neither of us were excited about that prospect, but after weeks of organizing 15 peoples different schedules, we were taking pictures! I prayed and had faith and God was gracious to give us the break in the rain we needed!

The Bells
Photobucket
Jess & I's Parents
Photobucket
Photobucket
Henley
Photobucket
Cousins
Photobucket

Photobucket

Contreras
Photobucket

Zay
Photobucket

Grandpa and Grandma
Photobucket
with their kids
Photobucket

The Grandparents with grandkids
Photobucket

The whole family behaving
Photobucket

How we actually are . ..
Photobucket

No comments: