Saturday, March 14, 2009

Michael and Brittany's engagement!

So today we took off to La Jolla to shoot Michael and Brittany's engagement pictures! This is such an adorable couple that it was super easy :) Also we had a lot of fun! They are getting married in June and we can't wait to shoot their wedding also!! Here is a little sneak peak for them. Brittany and I were talking after the shoot and she seemed a little disappointed that I wouldn't be able to post them till Monday, so here you go Brittany, just for you . . .three hours after we left the beach, they are on the blog. I hope you love them as much as I do!! I posted more than usual (there were almost 300 to choose from!) But I couldn't pick a favorite!

** Remember, when you get your pictures they may look slightly different because of the editing. They will be PERFECT on your disk!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something we tried, I think it looks cool . . . we will just have to perfect it now!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh like these photographs a lot. Do you guys use portable lighting for outdoor shots? Or just natural light?

Unknown said...

These are great pictures! You did a wonderful job. I can't wait to see the wedding photos next!! ...oh, come on...I'm just a proud mom! LOL!

.:Heather:. said...

Okay, I love the second to last one! Sooooo gorgeous! I hope they frame that one for the bedroom!