Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey Ashleigh, thank for leaving a comment!

I never know if anyone reads my blogs. I have this blog and my personal blog zayfam.blogspot.com and I have a few friends that are pretty generous with giving the love in the form of a comment. But today Ashleigh, you were the first person to ever leave a comment on the All Yours Photography blog! So I think to reward you for not being just a "lurker" I will give you a free 8x10! I do know how you like your prints too!! So next time you place your picture order, I will credit you one 8x10 :) And to all of you other lurkers, THANKS for checking in!! I love the fact that people are reading this besides me! To all of you who look but don't comment, think twice. Maybe I will be giving more prints away in the future!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so excited!!! thanks