Thursday, December 10, 2009

Erin and Jim's Big Day

On the fifth, we had the honor of shooting Erin and Jim's wedding! I met Erin almost 11 years ago and forged a friendship that has seen both joy and pain. On the fifth, she married Jim, her high school sweetheart! Although they had spent a good 20 years apart, it's easy to see that they still have those googly eyes for each other. I'm so happy that Erin found Jim again and that she is so happy. Jim is a wonderful guy and he is so good to Erin and her boys. Together they have the sweetest little guy, Todd.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This may be my favorite picture ever (yes, I say that a lot, but it's true!)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We love details
Photobucket

Jess and I's mom did all the florals for the wedding and Jess & I made the invitations and favor boxes
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Because almost a third of the guest list was children we suggested having kids tables with stuff for the kids to do.
Photobucket

Parker and Todd walked Erin down the isle
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jim toasting his bride
Photobucket

Diane, Erin's mom, I just love this picture of her!
Photobucket

The cake was YUMMY
Photobucket

You be nice, no you be nice!
Photobucket

Having a "Lady & the Tramp" moment
Photobucket

No comments: