Wednesday, April 1, 2009

*Smile*

Yesterday we had the pleasure of seeing the Dassaro family again. It had been a few months since we had seen Naleena and Olivia, but now they are big sisters and we got to meet Delaney! We knew Naleena and Delaney would be easy . . . but that last time we saw Olivia, she was less than thrilled to meet us! But this time it went perfect! We even got smiles!!! We look forward to watching them grow! Congratulations Danielle and Mark, they are beautiful!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shuree said...

I am loving that last pic of the girls. just adorable!

Joyce said...

Naleena is getting so big now. She looks like a young lady.

Unknown said...

Hi this is Delaney dassaro i am just now seeing this and I'm so glad you got pictures of me and my family and my dad and hi aunt Joyce